How can you be 11 months old? And where did my little baby go? You are such a big, independent girl these days and I can’t believe a year ago you were still in my belly!
* We have been cloth diapering this month and it’s going great! I wanted to cloth diaper when you were first born, but was too intimidated by it all to start. I finally decided to try it and am so glad I did!
* You are so confident in your legs these days. You have been pulling up on furniture for a while, but I have recently caught you letting go for a couple seconds before deciding to sit down. You are crawling underneath chairs and getting into everything. You have also figured out how to scoot safely off the couch feet first (but I don’t trust you yet so I still help you)!
* A new game that we love to play together is “Where did Mommy/Daddy/Adelaide go?”. It’s not much different from peekaboo, except for you are now covering up our faces yourself. You think it’s so funny!
* A not so fun development this month is that you have been waking up once a night again. I’m pretty sure it’s because your teeth are bothering you. I can feel 3 swollen places in your mouth and know that must hurt! I wish those teeth would pop through and stop hurting you!
* One day when you raised both your arms above your head I said “Hallelujah” and it stuck. Now you do it all the time and when we say “Hallelujah” you always raise your arms up!
* You learned to wave early on this month and love to do it! One night we laid you down for bedtime and you waved bye bye to us. We wanted to just scoop you up and skip bedtime. Ha! We didn’t. You are also pointing when you want something.
* You have had a word explosion recently! You say Hi, Good Girl, Meow, and Uh Oh, and sort of PeekaBoo (you kind of hum it, instead of say it). The other day we took you to a puppet show at the library and you were saying “Hi” to everyone around us. It was so cute!
We are so blessed to have you in our lives. You are so smart and so sweet. You make our family feel full and complete! We love you more than we’ll ever be able to tell you!