Wow! TEN months old! You are such an independent big girl now, that it’s hard to believe you were ever a little baby!
* You are definitely using “Mamamama” and “Dadadada” in reference to us now. Before it was just babbling. We LOVE it! Sometimes when you get mad if I walk away from you, you will squeal at me in this high-pitched voice “Mamamamama”. It’s so funny!
* You have really been facinated with my face lately. You will touch my eyelashes, nose, eyebrows, lips, etc., and I will tell you the names of everything, trying to teach you. You also love to play with my hair, but I am trying to teach you not to do that because it hurts! Ha!
* You are in size 12 month clothes (which are starting to get snug!) and size 4 diapers. You eat 3 bottles, baby food twice, and lots of snacks throughout the day. I cannot get you to drink out of a sippy cup at all! I’ve tried water, juice, formula, different cups; nothing works! You love to bang the cup on your highchair tray and get your hair all wet though!
* Your 7th tooth arrived this month! You are getting to be a pro at this teething stuff! Besides being drooley, you really don’t seem to mind all that much! Your smile is so cute with all those teeth!
* Whenever music comes on now, you like to dance to it. You will kind of just bop up and down and smile and wave your arms. It is the cutest and funniest thing ever!
* I think you are starting to become somewhat of a Daddy’s Girl. Whenever he gets home from work you get so excited and yell until he picks you up. Also, at night when we are putting you to bed, I get like 1 kiss for every 5 you give him! You love your Daddy!
* You are now pulling up on things and trying to stand! You’re still wobbly at it, but I think you love the new perspective!
* Most mornings when we get you out of bed, you latch onto something that’s in your crib and bring it with you. Often, its your little bunny friend, which you still love more than any of your other toys!
* We had to take your bumper off, because you figured out how to take off the clips we used to attach it to your crib. Now your pacifier falls out all the time and you are not liking that! The other day after about 30 minutes of fussing at naptime, you yelled “Mamaaaa!” and when I went into your room you were sobbing and gave me so many kisses when I picked you up to comfort you. It broke this Mama’s heart! You didn’t have to take a nap that day!
It is an absolute joy to watch your life unfold! We cannot imagine our lives without you in it! You make our hearts so full, sweet girl!