Your first year of life is 3/4 of the way over! Every day you seem like more and more like a big girl and less like a baby!
* You have been more attached to your Daddy this month than ever before. You used to be all about Mommy. I was sick with pneumonia for over a week and Daddy took care of all your needs and you got really attached to him. Sometimes you even cry when he leaves for work. It’s so sweet to see your relationship with him deepen!
* You cut your 5th and 6th teeth this month. You took the pain like a champ and didn’t really fuss at all! Your new favorite thing is to grit the top and bottom ones together. The noise drives me crazy! Ha!
* You LOVE to go outside! We like to go on walks together, with you riding in my wrap. Every time I get the wrap out to put you in it, you start squealing at the thought of going outside!
* You are crawling so good now! You get yourself anywhere you want to go, which usually means into something you’re not supposed to be into, ha! You would rather get into your trash can in your room than play with all your fun toys!
* You can also sit up from lying down now. Whenever I lay you down for a nap, as soon as I leave the room you sit up and play until you eventually get tired and lay back down. It’s so much fun to watch you on the monitor, singing and kicking and shaking toys! You are still so easy to put down for naps.
* You are getting better at eating table food and love to eat bread, strawberries, grapes, cereal, carrots, peas, green beans, and yogurt melts. You still eat mostly baby food though and have about 4 bottles a day.
* Whenever you wear long-sleeved pajamas to bed, you end up working on the sleeves until you pull your shirt completely off. I’ve started folding up your sleeves so you can’t take your clothes off. Ha!
* You are in a size 12 month clothes and size 4 diaper. At your doctor’s appointment last week you weighed 19lbs, 10 oz.
* You are babbling so much these days. The other night when I was getting you ready for bed you started patting your belly. I said “pat, pat, pat, pat” and you said “pa, pa, pa, pa”. Every day since then you like to show us your new trick and tell us your new word! You are just so smart! You also love you clap for yourself when you’ve done something we get excited about. So cute!
* You are just so sweet and affectionate these days. You give kisses and hugs all the time and we just soak them up!
Mommy and Daddy love you so much sweet girl!