It was so hard to get good pictures of you this month! You are so busy these days and have no time to stop and pose for the camera! Also your teeth are bothering you and between the drool and your tongue exploring those new teeth, your smiles were hard to come by.
* You have been so much more cuddly this month. You like to lay your head on our shoulders and give us kisses all the time! In fact, when we lean in to kiss you on your lips, you are leaning in too and kissing back! It’s so sweet and we are loving all the good snuggles!
* You are finally on a good schedule! You have four bottles, eat baby food twice, and have two naps a day. You wake up typically around 6:30am and go to bed around 7pm every night. It’s so easy now to plan things because I know when you will need to eat and sleep!
* You have cut two new teeth this month. The top two front ones. You have been drooling so much and chewing on your fingers; working hard on those new teeth!
* You have been babbling and talking so much! We have heard “Mama” and “Dada”, but are pretty sure you are not talking about us yet. You also say “bababa” and “wawawa” alot. You have also learned to cluck your tongue this month! It’s so cute!
* You are officially scooting! You are much better at backwards than forwards, which is frusterating to you sometimes when you are trying to get something in front of you and only seem to get farther away from it! Ha!
* It seems like your hair has grown so much this month! It’s getting much thicker and starting to touch your ears and neckline. I can’t wait until I can play with it and put bows in your hair!
* Speaking of hairbows, you have discovered the headbands I put on your head and are taking them off. I can’t keep headbands, hats, socks, or shoes on you. When we go out strangers comment about your cold feet and I think they must think you’re neglected! Ha!
* We have had to lower your crib because you were scaring us by putting your legs and arms over the sides. With all the moving you do these days, it feels much safer to have your crib set at the bottom.
* You are still in a size 3 diaper and wear 6-9 month and 12 month clothing. Our scale says you weight about 19.8 lbs.
* You are getting better at working those fingers to pick up finger food. I have tried giving you little pieces of cereal and blueberries, but you still gag alot and aren’t quite ready for it. You love baby mum mums though! And you are loving your baby food and eat about 2-2.5 jars per day!
It is so hard to believe you are this old! I am just soaking up all these last baby months, because soon you will be toddling around and talking! We love you so much Adelaide Harper!