- Working 60 hours a week doing what I love
- Taking 2 sweet little girls swimming 3 times a week
- Shopping clearance sales
- Keeping my house clean
- Getting oh-so-tan at our apartment’s swimming pool
- Enjoying my husband’s summer hours (evenings off together!)
- Going to IL this coming weekend
- Going to AR two weekends from now
- Making lots of yummy salads and other summer food
- Trying to cross things off a big to-do list (like finally getting Tucker neutered)
- Reading books
- Going to the movie theatre every once in a while
- Playing card games with my hubby
- Eating popsicles
What I haven’t been doing lately is coupons. I just don’t have time. I want to make time, but it just hasn’t happened. I have been making a grocery list and seeing if I have any coupons that apply, to at least save some money. But as far as combining coupons and sales to get things for practically free…. nope, not happening. It’s been Walmart every week so far this summer. I did feel guilty about this for a while… I could save so much more by working 2 hours a day on coupons. But, I only get one life to enjoy and I sure am enjoying this summer! Hopefully I’ll have time for some major coupon deal hunting once the fall rolls around.
Until then…have some fun in the sun!!!